Dear Quality Fraternity,
In continuation to our earlier information with regard to “Japan Industrial and Quality Development Study Tour” organized by QCFI jointly with JUSE Japan, given hereunder are the further details concerned with the tour for favour of positive consideration to participate as a delegate and gain the first hand knowledge of Japanese World Class Industries who are adopting and practicing TQM. Further, lectures by eminent Quality Gurus like Dr. Kano of JUSE will enhance our knowledge on Modern Quality Concepts Integrated with TQM. Apart from this, visit to Toyota Museum and other Deming Prize winning industries will make us understand the best practices followed in Japan which definitely will develop our performance level to a higher status.
As this tour is for limited No. of people, request the interested to contact Ms. Ranjini. C at QCFI (email@example.com ; Mobile : 9393511792) at the earliest.
Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa’s subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
Country – Japan
Languages: Japanese and Basic English
Time Difference: Japan is 03 hrs 30 mins ahead of India
ISD calling details: + 81
Temperature in June: Approx 19°C (Min) – 25°C (Max).
Currency: Japanese Yen
1 USD = 110.68 JPY
1 JPY = 0.583 INR
*** (These rates are for reference purpose & subject to change)
Currency limit: You can carry USD 2000 in cash & USD 8000 in Travellers Cheque in one Financial Year.
|Mumbai – Singapore||23jun||SQ 421||1145 hrs||1950 hrs|
|Singapore – Tokyo||23jun||SQ 638||2355 hrs||0800 +1 hrs|
|Tokyo – Singapore||30jun||SQ 635||2255 hrs||0455 + 1 hrs|
|Singapore – Mumbai||01jul||SQ 422||0740 hrs||1030 hrs|
06 NIGHTS / 07 DAYS JAPAN ITINERARY PROPOSED FOR INDUSTRIAL VISIT:
03 NIGHTS TOKYO + 03 NIGHTS NAGOYA
|TIBRO OFFER FOR QCFI – JAPAN TOUR|
|CORPORATE NAME||QCFI – JAPAN STUDY TOUR|
|DATE OF TRAVEL||24th – 30th June 2018|
|DURATION||06 nights / 07 days: 03 nights Tokyo + 03 nights Nagoya|
|HOTEL OPTIONS 4*||Tokyo : Hotel Grand Prince Shin Takanawa or Similar
Nagoya: Hotel Leo Palace Nagoya or Similar
|TOUR COST||INR 285000 Per person on Twin Sharing Basis|
|INR 20500 Per person on Single Supplement (Extra on above price)|
- Airfare + Taxes (Fares& Seats are subject to availability at the time of confirmation)
- Japan Visa Fees
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Tokyo + 3 nights’ accommodation at Nagoya
- 4 plant visit during the study tour
- Meals and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All sightseeing and transfer as per itinerary
- Bullet train transfer from Tokyo – Nagoya – Tokyo
- Services of an English speaking local guide during sightseeing.
- Faculty charges
- Services of Interpreter and charges during plant visit
- JUSE service charges and fees during the lectures.
- Industrial visit charges and fees during the visits.
- Services of Tibro Professional Tour Manager
- 5% GST
- Early check in and Late Check out.
- Conference set up.
- Domestic Travel within India & Late Check out.
- Laundry, Telephone & Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Any items not mentioned in the “Service Inclusions”
- Any Increase in Airfare, Taxes & Rate of Exchange
- No Hotels or Air seats are booked. Only on confirmation with Deposit, bookings will be actioned.
- Tibro acts as a representative of the passenger to apply for visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It will be “CORPORATE’S” responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates to obtain the visa. In case of visa refusal the cancellation terms will be applicable.
- If the above-mentioned hotels are not available, similar grade hotels will be provided without compromising on any service or facility.
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out is not included in the cost unless specified otherwise. The same if required is available subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel and at additional cost.
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on your own and Tibro will not be liable for such expenses. However we will provide assistance to the best of our abilities
- All prices of the airline / hotel and the itinerary are subject to change of services without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamities, major currency fluctuations or airfare or change in management of suppliers.
- The airfare, taxes and the rate of exchange is as of today 11 April 2017, any variation or change in the same at the time of ticketing will be charged at actual.
- The rate of exchange has been calculated at 1 USD = INR 66 & 01 USD = 112 JPY as on 11 April, any increase in the Rate of Exchange will be charged extra.
D K Srivastava
Executive Director – QCFI