Mr. D.K. Srivastava
Date of Birth: 31.12.1955
Address: 306, III Floor, Navketan Chambers, 62, SD Road, Secunderabad – 500 003, A.P
Mobile No: 98481 28732
E-mail id: email@example.com
– Science Graduate with B.Ed. degree.
– Trained in Jute Tech with Specialisation on Statistical Quality Control from IJIRA
– ‘5-S’ course from JMA Management Centre
– TPM course for JMA Management Centre
– HRD from AIIMAS, Chennai
– Trained by Mr. Ichiro Miyaochi of JUSE on Quality Circles and Quality Control Process in 1983
– Trained by Mr. Yamaguchi of JIPM on TPM implementation.
Field of Training & Consultancy :
Trainer, Faculty and Consultant in the field of:
1. Quality Circle integrated with Total Quality Management.
2. Lean Manufacturing
3. Lean Quality Circles
4. Quality Improvement Team.
5. Statistical Tools and Techniques for Problem Solving.
6. Five S, Kaizen, TPM
7. Integrated Approach of Quality Concepts for Business Excellence.
Co-author of training course material on Quality Circles,
TQM, Problem Solving Tools and Modern Quality Systems
Viz: Five S, Kaizen and TPM.
• Started carrier as a Science/Maths Teacher in one of the Leading school of Ramakrishna Mission School, Kanpur.
• Worked in J.K. Jute Mills, Kanpur from Dec’76 to April’95 as Manager (QA &Trg.).
• Worked in Hindalco Industries Ltd., Renukoot as Manager (T & D) from May’95 to April’98.
Involved in Quality Circle activities, since its inception in India i.e from 1982 and 5-S since its inception in India in 1991. Have developed the course material usiting to Indian conditions. Worked as Hon.Jt.Secretary QCFI Kanpur Chapter, the first chapter of QCFI upto April 1998 and joined QCFI Headquarters in May 1998.
• Conducted training programmes and workshops in TQM Activities and QCC in several organisations which includes IOC, NTPC, BHEL,GODREJ, JK Group, NMDC, Units of Parle Birla Group, Jute Mills, DCW, DVC, UB Group, Ordinance Factory, Rohm & Hass, RCF, IIT, SAIL, UB Group, RINL, Jindal Group, Hindustan Zinc Group, Sesa Goa Industries, Reliance, Modernising Govt, Programme in Kerala, and many other public and private sector organisations including Banks and Hospitals, Food Industry at Bangladesh, Power Plant in Sri Lanka, Copper
mines in Zambia, etc.
Conducted training programmes on QCC and TQM for villages, Colonies, Worship places, shopkeepers, etc.
– Developed the concept of Jagruti Group (Awareness Group) , ‘5-S’ at home, shops, schools, etc.
– Developed integrated approach of Modern Quality concepts for Business Excellence for small and medium scale industries.
– Developed ‘5-S’ certification system for QCFI
– Recently developed ‘Lean Quality Circle’ concept.
– Major contribution on development of PQS System, i.e. Parle Quality System being followed by all the units of Parle Products. This is for implementation and assessment of productivity, Quality and safety, includes (5-S, Safety
National & International Conventions :
• Coordinated the National & International Conventions on Quality International Circles organised by QCFI.
• Actively involved in all National Conventions of QCFI in India, since its inception in 1987.
• Attended International Conventions, ICQCC ’84 in Philipinnes, ICQCC ’89 in India, ICQCC ’94 in Sri Lanka, ICQCC 2001 in Taiwan, ICQCC ’05 Korea ICQCC 07 Beijing, ICQCC 08 Dhaka, ICQCC’09 Philippines, ICQCC’ 11 Japan, ICQCC’12 Malasiya
• Acted as judge for QCC project evaluation in National and International Conventions.
• Presented “Integrated approach for Business Excellence in Valedictory session of ICQCC’08, Dhaka”.
• Key note address on ‘Sustenance of Quality Circle – An Indian Approach”. In ICQCC’09 Philippines in Inaugural session.
• Organised ICQCC’10 In Hyderabad, India
• Presented the newly developed concept by him “LQC” in Japan in plenary session in ICQCC’11