Three Day Workshop on 5-S Trainers Training Programme on 3rd to 5th May 2018 (Non-Residential)
May 3 @ 8:00 am - May 5 @ 5:00 pm
Programme Objectives for 5’S’
- To develop 5-S Trainers Training to undertake in -house 5-S audit in their organiztion and on deputation in other organizations.
- To understand the Philosophy, basic concept and implementation of 5-S (Work place management)
- To be able to design and structure effective check list in concerned work areas in the organisation
- For better understanding of sustenance system to be adopted.
- Learning group dynamic and team synergy for Total empluee involvement for 5-S implementation.
Methodology (Experiential Learning)
Through lectures, interactive sessions, demonstration, syndicate exercise and practical auditing at various departments of BALCO.
BALCO Training Hall
Bharat Aluminium Company Limited
09.30 HRS to 17.30 HRS
Quality Circle Forum of India
Bhilai Chapter in Association with
QCFI Head Quarters
Mr.G.P.Singh, Director (QCFI-Central Zone), Cell – 09407981822
For more information download Programme Brochure