- This event has passed.
National Workshop on Integrating Quality Circles with TQM & Business Excellence on 12th & 13th Oct, 2018 at Hotel Taj Banjara, Hyderabad
October 12, 2018 @ 9:30 am - October 13, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
Evolution of Quality Circle concept was one of the most innovative and most effective initiatives which had potential to involve talent of more than 70% of first line employees (at grass root level) in quality improvement and cost reduction concerning work related problems through continual education and training.Quality Circles were the most value adding element of Company Wide Quality Control (CWQC).
After attending the 2-day Total Quality Management (TQM) training, participants should be able to know why Total Quality Management is essential in the Organization. They will also be able to use proven methodologies to solve of their verbal / opinion data and in making sound decisions. Their skill to handle and implement Quality Systems would be enhanced with effective training techniques.
National Workshop on Integrating Quality Circles with TQM & Business Excellence on
Date : 12th & 13th Oct, 2018 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Venue: Hotel Taj Banjara, Hyderabad
Workshop Fee: RS 8500/- + GST
- History of Quality Circle movement, lessons from post war industrial economic growth of Japan.
- Total Quality and Business Excellence models, Integrating with Quality Circles – Case Studies.
- Identification Measurement and Monitoring of Enablers and Results for effectiveness of Quality Circle Program.
- Role of Quality Circle Coordinating agencies at Organizational, Regional, National and International level for deriving optimum benefit from Quality Circle Programs.
- Management Principles and Findings of Management and Quality Gurus (Kaoru Ishikawa, Douglas McGregor, Elton Mayo, Herzberg, Phillip Crosby, Taiichi Ohno etc.,) and its applicability in effectiveness of Quality Circle Program
- Presentations by Top Management of Organizations which has demonstrated excellent results through practice of Quality Circles.
- Make in India program of Government of India nd initiatives taken by ministries of MSME, Skill Development, HRD erc., and Quality Council of India.
- The role of Quality Circles in the success of Make in India and vitalizing India’s economy
- Sharing of success stores of Quality Circles from South East Asian Countries
- Groups Discussions / Group presentations.
SPEAKERS ( speakers include:)
- Senior and Top management from organisations having successfully implemented Quality Circle program and achieved Quality and Business objectives
- Experts from Quality Council of India (QCI) / Ministry of MSME responsible for ‘The Make in India’ program.
- Experts from Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI)
S K VERMA Principal Advisor TQM Division Quality Circle of India (QCFI)
ABOUT QCFI TQM DIVISION:
QCI TQM Division was formed in the year 2017 by merging Indian Association for Quality and Reliability (IAQR) with QCFI with the objective of Aligning Quality Circle efforts with the overall strategy and vision of the company to achieve organizational excellence and business results.
Ms. Pratiksha Srivastava
To register please send your nomination by giving details of organization name, participant names,designation, contact address, email address, mobile and landline telephone no of the participant along with the details of mode of payment of fee and addressed to
The Executive Director
Quality Circle Forum of India
306, 3rd Floor, Navketan Chambers, 62, SD Road,
Secunderabad – 500003
Phone: 040-66318068, 66311168
- October 12, 2018 @ 9:30 am
- October 13, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
- Event Category:
- QCFI Events
- Event Tags:
- Business Excellence, Douglas McGregor, Elton Mayo, Herzberg, History of Quality Circle movement, Integrating Quality Circles with TQM, Kaoru Ishikawa, Phillip Crosby, QCFI Workshop, Quality Circles from South East Asian Countries, Taiichi Ohno, TQM Workshop