- This event has passed.
Two Day Programme on 5S (Work Place Management) Lead Assessor Training on 13th & 14th June 2018 by QCFI Vizag Chapter
June 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
WHAT IS 5S?
5 S is an integrated Japanese concept for “Workplace Management”. Effective workplace management calls for five steps.
SEIRI : Re-organisation
SEITON : Neatness
SEISO : Cleaning
SEIKETSU : Standardisation
SHITSUKE : Discipline
1. To understand the Philosophy, basic concept and implementation of 5S Work place management.
2. To be able to design and structure effective check list in concerned work areas in the organisation.
3. For better understanding of sustenance system.
4. Learning group dynamics and team synergy for Total employee involvement for 5S implementation.
5. To develop 5S Lead Auditors to undertake in-house 5S auditt.
Learning through Lectures, interactive sessions, demonstration and syndicate exercises.
Senior Faculty from QCFI Hq having vast experience in conducting workshops/training programme on 5S concepts, auditing and certification will be conducting the programme.
DATE & DURATION
13th – 14th June 2018 (2 Days) from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Rs. 3,000/- + 18% GST per participant which includes stationery, training material, tea/snacks and working Lunch to be payable in the form of DD/Cheque/NEFT in favour of “Quality Circle Forum of India” payable at Visakhapatnam.
Management Development Centre(Ukku House), Sector-V,
Ukkunagaram, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant.
The Enrolment form indicating the list of name(s) of the participant(s) along with DD/Cheque/NEFT for Course Fee should be sent to the address appended.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 6th June 2018.
Note : The participants should report at the venue at 8.30 am on 13th June 2018.
Sri M.S.Srinivas, Hon.Secretary, 0891-2542938, tele fax : 2725570,
Email : email@example.com
Download the complete programme borchure