- This event has passed.
Two Days Training Programme (Non Residential) on FIVE-S Trainers’ Training from 1st to 2nd August, 2022 at Hotel Lords Plaza, Station Road, Ankleshwar.
August 1 @ 9:00 am - August 2 @ 5:30 pm
Programme Objectives :
1) To develop Five-S trainers to undertake in house Five-S training, implementation, audit and evaluation in their organization.
2) To understand philosophy, basic concept and to know systematic implementation of Five-S Concept of Workplace Management.
3) To be able to design and structure check list in concerned work areas in the organization for its effective implementation.
4) For better understanding of sustenance system to be adopted.
5) Learning of group dynamics and team synergy for Total employee involvement for Five-S implementation.
6) To be able to prepare the Zonal Councils to face the Five-S QCFI – JUSE Joint certification and surveillance Audits with ease and confidence.
Date: 1st & 2nd August, 2022
Time : 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M.
Venue: at Hotel Lords Plaza, Station Road, Ankleshwar.
Faculty: Renowned Five-S Lead Auditor
Shri D.K. Srivastava, Executive Director, QCFI HQ
Learning through lectures, Interactive Sessions Demonstration, Case Studies and Syndicate Exercise in an organization.
Five-S Trainer’s Certificate :
Five-S Trainer’s Certificate will be awarded to the participants after passing a test at the end of the training programme.
Participants Profile :
❖ Those who are involved in Five-S activities and who are willing to be Trainers, Coordinators and Zonal council Leaders.
❖ Five-S Steering Committee Members & HODs (Not for front line Employees).
❖ Those who want to implement Five-S afresh in their organization
Programme Coordinators :
1. Mrs. Alka Kale, Treasure, Mob. 9375233039 QCFI-Ankleshwar Chapter, Ankleshwar.
2. Mrs. Vaishali Bhagwat, Hon. Jt. Secretary, Mob. 9638676500 QCFI-Ankleshwar Chapter, Ankleshwar.
QUALITY CIRCLE FORUM OF INDIA
Opp. State Bank of India (Main Branch)
Near Chauta Naka, Station Road, ANKLESHWAR – 393 001
Tel. : 02646 – 247 461 Mobile: 9376951619 / 9375233039
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org