- This event has passed.
Three Day Workshop on 5-S Trainers Training Programme from 5th July to 7th July 2018 (Non -Residential)
July 5 @ 8:00 am - July 7 @ 5:00 pm
PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES FOR 5 ‘S’
1. To develop 5-S Trainers Training to undertake in – house 5-S audit in their organization and on deputation in other organizations.
2. To understand the Philosophy, basic concept and implementation of 5-S (Work place management).
3. To be able to design and structure effective check list in concerned work areas in the organization
4. For better understanding of sustenance system to be adopted
5. Learning of group dynamics and team synergy for Total employee involvement for 5-S implementation
The program language will be in Hindi/English
Mr. D K Srivastava, Executive Director (QCFI) or Mr. V K B Das, Addl. Director (QCFI) from Head Quarter
Mr. Sunil Trivedi and Mr. Satyawan Nayak from QCFI, Bhilai Chapter
ENROLLMENT & FEES
Rs. 5,000/- + 18% GST per participant for Permanent/Life Members. (50% discount for life member Students and college/School Faculties,
limited to 4 seats only), or redeem 5900 points earned in NCQC 2017
Rs. 6,000/- + 18% GST per participants for Annual Members.
Course fee includes training material, Tea/Snacks and working Lunch. Please mail the list of names, email and contact number of the participants along with Demand Draft or redeem 7080 points earned in NCQC 2017
1. Since this training will be inside the Jindal Stainless Limited, Plant premises, hence only 30 participants will be enrolled on first cum first service basis, apart from 07 participants from Jindal Stainless Limited and 02 from QCFI and 04 students/Teachers. Nomination may not be accepted after 25th June 2018.
2. Organization can utilize Credit points earned during NCQC-2017 as a participant’s fee. How much credit point has been earned can be obtained from Head Quarter (Ravi – QCFIHQ firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. For any help required at Jindal Stainless Limited you can contact
Mr. Satyendra Kumar (email@example.com;), 9938250225)
Mr. Bibhudutta Mishra(firstname.lastname@example.org), 9938250053 &
Mr. Purnedu Pradhan (email@example.com;), 9938250130
Alloy Conference Hall, Club House, Jindal Stainless Limited
Kalinga Nagar Indsutrial Complex, Danagadi, Jajpur
09:30 HRS to 17:30 HRS
Quality Circle Forum of India – Bhilai Chapter
In Association with Quality Circle Forum of India – Head Quarters
Mr. G.P Singh, Director (QCFI-Central Zone), Cell :09407981822
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
For more information on the programme download brochure