- This event has passed.
Three Days Workshop on “Training on QC, LQC, KAIZEN & Problem Solving Tools” on July 23rd-25th , 2018 by QCFI Rourkela Chapter
July 23, 2018 @ 8:00 am - July 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME:
• To develop Executives / HR officers/ Teachers/ Professors to take leadership in effective implementation of Quality Concepts like QC/LQC/Kaizen by applying appropriate tools and techniques, and develop themselves as Trainers/ Internal Resource persons for their organizations
• To understand the philosophy, basic concept and operation of Quality Circles
• To be able to design, organize and structure programs in the organization
• For better understanding of small group activities, group dynamics and group synergy
• To learn techniques used for problem solving
• To learn and practice effective presentation skills
• Learning through interactive sessions, syndicate exercise, lectures, case studies and group activities.
» Concept and Implementation of Quality Circles, LQC & Kaizen
» Basic Problem solving tools and techniques viz. Brainstorming, Prioritization, Flow diagram, Graphs/Chart, Data collection, Stratification, Pareto diagram, Cause and effect diagram etc.
» Syndicate exercise on Problem solving tools and techniques
» Problem solving methodology
» Syndicate exercise on Problem solving methodology
» Presentation skills and techniques
» Syndicate exercise on presentation skills and techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Management & Supervisory personnel, Safety & Security, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Production, Maintenance & Workshop, Research & Development (R&D), Canteen/ Hospitality Dept./ School Teachers/ College Professors etc.
LANGUAGE ENGLISH & HINDI
FACULTY : Dr. B R Bangrey, Sr. Consultant – Faculty, QCFI, Secunderabad
He is a well known faculty from QCFI H.Q. with vast experience in the field of Quality Concepts & Q C techniques.
PROGRAM DATE & TIME: 23rd, 24th & 25th July, 2018 (Monday-Wednesday) / 09:00 AM – 05:30 PM
PROGRAMME FEES: Rs. 4200/- per participant + GST @18% extra.
» Course fee includes training material, Morning & Afternoon Tea/Snacks & Working Lunch.
» 10% discount on participation fee shall be given if 5 or more participants are nominated from same organization.
» Only for Schools / Colleges, 15% discount on program fee per participant shall be given.
Please send the list of participants as per the format indicated in the brochure. You may also kindly E-mail the list of participants in advance for our preparation of course material and other related activity.
By Demand Draft / Cheque at par in favour of “Quality Circle Forum of India, Rourkela chapter” payable at Rourkela or through NEFT transfer along with list of participants.
GST No. : 21AAAAQ0008P1ZV / HSN – 999293 / PAN – AAAAQ0008P
Bank A/c – 07120100005676 / IFS CODE – UCBA 0000712/MICR code -769028004
Bank – UCO bank, Sector-05, Rourkela-769002, Odisha.
S C Prasad : Hony. Secretary, QCFI-Rourkela chapter & Ex-Head (HRD/BE), RSP.
C Samal: Treasurer, QCFI-Rourkela chapter & AGM(RCL), RSP, Rourkela.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: One week prior to Date of training.
For more information Download Borchure