- NCQC 2021 Evaluation Criteria
- NCQC 2021 PPT / Video Presentation Evaluation Criteria
- NCQC 2021 Important Dates:
Last date for updating the Case study in PDF format & PPT link – 10th December, 2021
Last date for NCQC Payment completion – 15th December, 2021
NCQC 2021 Presentation slots will be loaded by December 4th, 2021
Knowledge Test (Both Virtual & Physical Teams) registered teams will be conducted on 20th December, 2021NCQC Venue: PSG Institute of Technology and Applied Research (PSG iTech), Coimbatore.Please note that all case studies in PDF format must be submitted through https://qcfi.in/qcfihq
- NCQC 2021 Case sudy upload in PDF format submission deadline extended till December 10th 2021
- 35th National Convention on Quality Concepts (NCQC 2021), being organized by QCFI in collaboration with PSG Institute of Technology and Applied Research (PSG iTech) Coimbatore and hosted by QCFI Coimbatore Chapter from 27th to 30th December, 2021.
The theme of the convention: “Involving People through Quality Concepts to Make India Global Leader”
Physical Venue: PSG Institute of Technology and Applied Research (PSG iTech), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Teams who are qualified/recommended from Chapter level competitions CCQCs 2021or from conclave/seminar etc at the chapter level are eligible to participate in NCQC 2021. Online registrations will be open from October first week 2021. Given the current state of the pandemic, In the midst of this year’s challenges, the NCQC 2021 Annual Convention will provide the much-needed platform to come together to learn from each other’s Quality journey.